Thursday, July 19, 2012

MIA, but Check it out } FREEBIE!

True.  I've been MIA for sure.  But I have to tell you, I feel like all I've done is work on school stuff for the past few weeks.  Seems like just yesterday I created my first post, lol.  I've have been making a little digital headway though. 
For years, I've wanted to make a substitute binder since I make VERY DETAILED sub plans and to write out all the procedures over and over and over has just been riduculous to say the least.  But yet I do it~ So this year, along with everything else new and improved, I've made a committment to create one.  I have about enough time to create one page a day but here's what I've gotten made since last night.  I'm going to add the cover to my TPT store for a freebie download but I'll tack on a little fee once it's complete so snag it if you want the cover.  Of course I'll put the "no named" cover on TPT.  The  first photo below will take you to the download. 
**If you want the whole kit and kaboodle for free when it's finished next week, be one of the first 10 GOOGLE followers of the blog over there to the right and it's yours!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment